Before you know it the holiday season will be in full swing. Pumpkin spice lattes will be spilt across fall sweaters, Halloween candy will be devoured by eager children, turkeys will be stuffed and Santa will be coming down the chimney.
Plan ahead by doubling down on 100% viewable inventory, last year we saw a 21% increase in revenue from June to December. With buyers gearing up their Q4 media budgets, don't get left in the dust, tis' the season for budget dumps.
Based on our insights, here is what we predict our UDM Audience will be purchasing online this holiday season:
- 42M shop online for sale items (Black Friday/Cyber Monday)
- 41M conduct research before making an online purchase
- 113M use the internet to shop for items they would not otherwise have access to
- 114M believe the internet helps them save time
- 109M believe the internet is the most convenient way to shop
- 110M believe the internet is a time and money saver
- 62% shop for seasonal products
- 60% are Holiday Entertainers
Bonus Insight! We can offer you holiday gift crafters:
- 19M watch video product reviews
- 28M watch DIY videos
- 16M implement a DIY technique
The holiday season can make up for a loss or drive additional revenue for publishers in Q4. Start preparing right now, as consumers start their holiday shopping earlier and earlier each year. According to the National Retail Foundation, nearly 40 percent of holiday shopping begins BEFORE Halloween.
Advertisers are thinking about their holiday budgets as early as August, align your inventory and buying with the correct tools this holiday season to drive yield, traffic, viewability and engagement.
The best way to get to know us is to try us out - Get in touch to learn more!